Tuesday, March 06, 2007

RIP shane cross

"A fine young man, and very good mate of mine Shane Cross passed away this morning in a freak motorcycle accident. Take a second and let your friends and family know how much they mean to you today." (http://theskateboardmag.com/news/index.html?s=983)

Dioren just informed that Shane Cross passed away in a motorcycle accident and that Ali Boulala is in critical condition. I decided I would put up some footage from youtube on here of him. On the positive side though,one of the Georgetown Quarterpipes has been uncapped. Also I haven't been able to update as much because the place that I host my clips is being messed with.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i believe that two of said quarterpipes are liberated...

3:12 PM

 
Blogger Charlie Church said...

one needs a cemment job to fix a lost brick but your right.

3:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home